Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Guest Speakers

If I would of seen one of this girls, that talked about their life’s walking down the street. I would think they were happy and that nothing was wrong with them. I would of never of thought they had this dark past. Were they could not trust anyone with their feelings.
Janelle- Has a mother that like most mothers. We have the trust to talk to them and tell them our feelings, then latter on they use against us to make us feel bad. What happened their we loose trust on them and we just tell them what they ant to hear and we do not tell them our real feelings.
Carmen Callega- Your one of the persons that took my heart with you. Oh man I don’t even have the words to explain what I want to say. You are really wonderful because you did not let anything put you down. What I loved about you was that you are a fighter that never gives up and always finds a way out. I’m sure that your children are proud of you and you’re a wonderful example to the world. We could do anything if we just fight for what we want.
Audrey Valdivia- It Sims that you have a lot of anger towards your father but yet you still love him. Your just angry at him for not been a father figure. What I think is that you and your father need to spend some time with each other alone. Talk about how you guys feel towards each other. You really made me laugh, you have a great character.
Tess Elizondo- I do not know what I would of done if I was in your place. I cant even imagine scraping that Hindu tattoo. You just didn’t have mental damage but physical as well. You said you have brothers still living with your step father you should keep on contact with them, so you could we sure that they are okay. If you see that they are getting abuse, get them help.
Samantha Shepherd- I have never had a boyfriend that did drugs and I do not how your really feeling. But I’m really proud of you for leaving him because you realized you didn’t want to live with that time of person.
Ray Jovellanos- Well im happy for you that you got out of the ghetto were they called you “chino cochino”. Thank you for telling us your life story growing up in the ghetto side of Los Angeles.
Priscilla Daza- You got made fun of because you look white, Who cares what people say, we cant pay attention to those kind of stuff cause them we would all be miserable. Good luck with your acts, hope you make it big one day.
Heidi Martinez- We all have trust from our love ones, but ones we loose that trust its hard to get it back. I know what your going through my parents didn’t trust me but little by little I got their trust back. You have to be passion and do the right thing, don’t do it for them but for yourself. If you do not do it for yourself your just lying to yourself and harming yourself.
Angela Thuy Nguyen- I would of never let other take over my life. Tell me what to do in life. I understand you want to my your mother happy and she is the only family you have. I just hope your happy with the career you have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment